Tuesday, July 15, 2008

After the Musical, We Had An Unbelievable Pigout At New Glasgow Lobster Suppers!

So, two of my co-workers and I spent the weekend on PEI to see the Anne of Green Gables musical in Charlottetown. After the musical, we took off for New Glasgow Lobster Suppers. I ate even more than I did the last time I was here!


Here's what I ate:
- 2 rolls
- 2 scoops of potato salad
- 2 bowls of chowder
- a small mountain of mussels
- a 1 lb. lobster, minus a claw
- another lobster tail
- a piece of chocolate cake
- half a piece of lemon meringue pie, their signature dessert


It was really, really good. PEI's lobster suppers are one of the best things about the Maritimes!





7 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Holy crap.


I can't think of anything more to say, other than you probably should have gotten a medal - a lobster shaped one!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Or a medal shaped like a pig!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Delish! How fun is that to see Anne of Green Gables on PEI!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

You never fail to impress me.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I don't have many talents, so I really pride myself on my gluttony.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Dh, you're so funny. : )

10:13 AM  
Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Drooooool.....

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home