Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Used My Femine Wiles To Get Peter To See This With Me

He was pretty cranky about it, though, especially when he turned out to be one of only two males in the audience, amid a sea of mostly teenage girls. He complained bitterly during the movie, and afterwards said he was going to have to get into a bar fight to replace the testosterone he lost during the show.

I didn't mind the movie, and even enjoyed it at times, having been a 16 year old girl myself once upon a time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

She said the movie would have girl on girl action in it.

There was none.

Lying !@#$%^&*()^&*

9:29 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Girl on girl action, huh.. Well, I think that would be the only way I could get my husband to see it as well. I still haven't seen it & am still on book 2.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I got my hub to take me to see the movie and he said it wasn't too bad. Keep in mind that I've seen a LOT of crappy sci-fi movies during the past 23 1/2 years. A lot.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home