Monday, December 15, 2008

It's My Birthday!

I've taken the day off work, and I have exactly 6 hours before I have to pick up the Boy from kindergarten.
I have the new Wally Lamb book, a chocolately thing (and a half a birthday cake in the fridge), and I'm about to crack open season five of Gilmore Girls. And there may be some cross stitching, too. And definitely a nap on the couch.

Oh, and look at the cool boots Peter got me! Plaid rubber boots from LL Bean! I love them so much that I've been wearing them around the house.






8 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like you have a fantastic day in store.

And I love the boots!! If I had plaid rubber boots, I'd wear them all around the house too.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Happy birthday!

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Netter said...

That sure sounds like a good way to spend your birthday. Love the boots by the way.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Happy Birthday! Robin say Happy Woof Woof. She pigged out on her birthday cake and is now sleeping off.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Ladybird said...

Happy birthday! Hope u had a good time.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Wally Lamb has a new book? Cool city. And, very cool boots!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a perfect day.
Those boots are absolutely wonderful.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Hey, I want a pair of those rubber boots, too... Want, want, want...

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home