Monday, December 12, 2005

Car Pig


My ex-husband is a car pig. We shared three vehicles over several years, and they were always filthy and full of junk. It was natural to assume it was all his fault, because he is an all-around utter slob.
My father once couldn't stand it anymore, and cleaned out our van. He filled two large garbage bags with Tim Hortons cups, McDonald's bags and wrappers, and all kinds of crap. The worst though, was the time my ex found a mouse living in the van.
I got a new car two or three months ago. I vowed this time it would be different, because my ex would never be in this car.
I cleaned it yesterday. I half-filled a garbage bag with all the trash in it. I also had to scrub away at the place under the cup holder, because I left a McDonald's paper cup of Coke in it for about two weeks. It leaked all over it, and dried into a sticky, caramel-coloured mess with a bunch of change stuck in it.
It appears that I, too, am a car pig.

3 Comments:

Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

It probably had one in among all the crap. Isn't that disgusting?!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

I found a two year old child in the back of your car amongst the garbage.

He said "where's Mommy" and I f*rted".

Very clever for an orphan living in car.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Now that's a blog entry! I'll get to work on that as soon as possible.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home