Sunday, April 23, 2006

Something I Really Should Finish


I took a class to make this paper-pieced quit top in 2002. I finally finished it in 2004.
When I was making this, the Boy was still a couple of years away. My then-husband was only home on weekends, and I got home from work everyday at noon. I can't believe I ever had that much free time. Why didn't I finish this quilt? Why didn't I finish the other three that I have stashed away in baskets in various stages of piecing? Why didn't I finish all the other UFO's I started? Why? Why?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Stunning!

I don't KNOW why UFOs pile up like they do. But I will tell you looking at your beautiful unfinished quilt makes me feel better about mine which has only been hanging out for a year!

Beth

3:58 PM  
Blogger Beth Roy said...

Your quilt is beautiful! I had a couple of quilt tops like that and finally just took them to the quilt shop to have them finish them for me - best decision of my life. Yes it's a bit of a drag not to do the whole thing myself - lack of satisfaction and all...but at least I'm enjoying those quilts. Hope you get them all done, one way or another.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home