Monday, June 12, 2006

My Bathroom WAS Clean

I'd say my housekeeping is pretty average for someone with a full-time job, a 2 year old, and no energy.
However, every once in a while, I get a wild burst of cleaning energy, and clean everything in sight. I had one yesterday, two hours before the Boy was due to be dropped off after two nights with his father.
I scrubbed every surface in the bathroom, cleaned out the medicine cabinet, and later in the day, even got Peter to come over and hang a shelf so I'd have more room for towels and bathroom junk. I also scrubbed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees instead of with the mop, and dusted like a mad woman.
The place looked so clean.
Then, the Boy came home.
I think that's really all that needs to be said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home