Saturday, June 17, 2006

This Is How I Feel


Two nasty, awful, horrible, grumpy, sleep-deprived days. The Boy and I are both battling bad colds. Also, we discovered the hard way the Boy is allergic to penicillin, and he's now covered in an awful looking rash all over his poor little body.
It gets better...Last night a skinny, perky teenaged cashier at Zellers said, "You look tired!" To top it all off, I had to take my measurements for a bridesmaid dress I have to wear in October. I thought that really might kill me. I don't ever want to know my measurements again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww I hope you and the boy feel better soon. I know all about allergies, my son is sooooo allergic to nuts that even the nut trees in the spring and fall cause him to swell. Get better!1

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Today's a new day.
Hope it's better than the last few.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home