Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Started Out A Little Slow, But When It Picked Up, It PICKED UP!

Warning: spoiler!

One of my greatest pleasures in life, since I was 12 or 13 and first read Carrie, or Cujo, I can't remember which now, is curling up with the latest SK and something chocolate, usually Turtles. More recently, the outrageously priced chocolate-covered cherries from Starbucks.

This one is similar to "Rose Madder" in that it has a woman, a bad man trying to hurt her, and another universe where the bad man is eaten.
By the time I was a third of the way through, I didn't want to put it down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you read his bio, On Writing? A terrific book, I couldn't put it down. As a freelance writer, I found it even more informative.

This one sounds good, might give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home