Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Six Weird Things

I usually prefer to keep this kind of thing to myself. Sigh!
Here goes.

In ascending weirdness:

6) I can't sleep without the sound of a fan on.

5) I can eat the same thing for two weeks straight.

4) My jaw locks if I chew gum or sleep on my right side.

3) When I was a little kid, my aunt sent me a postcard with a picture of a chimpanzee in a baby carriage, and I told everyone the chimp was my cousin.

2) I have this poster on the back wall of my closet, behind my clothes.

and... drum roll!

1) I have my own wooden stake. You know, for killing vampires. Actually, my ex made it for me years ago, partly because I was a big Buffy fan, and partly because at the time I worked until midnight by myself. I think it's a great self defense weapon. If you were a mugger, wouldn't you think twice if someone pulled a stake on you?


I'm tagging, uh, is there anyone left who hasn't done this? How about Knitting Momma?

6 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

and now, since I'm done painting, the snappy comebacks:

6) That fan is a teen-aged listener who stands outside her window holding up his lighter shouting "You rock, Desperate Housewife".

5) That means two weeks, uninterrupted.

4) I actually didn't know that one.

3) The Chimp denies ever knowing her.

2) I always knew he was deep, deep in the closet.

1) Does it come with mushrooms and onions?

10:41 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

hahaha!
That was worth the wait.
The link for the poster isn't working.
lol. Your cousin.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Peter are too funny! A chimpanzee? Hahahahaha!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I'm not interested in Orlando, either. He looks like a kid.
But that elf... I'd run off to Middle Earth with him in a heartbeat!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Lots of my cousins are chimps too, so don't feel bad.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Netter said...

lol...nice list. I guess I should do this now because I wasn't tagged anywhere and perhaps it will get me back into the blogging mood.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home