Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Misson: De-Clutter

Yes, those are pictures of my underwear



The New Year has brought out in me the Urge To Purge.
On New Year's day I filled 10 large garbage bags with clothes and toys to donate.
I bought new socks and underwear, and tossed out all the old mis-matched holey socks and ratty, torn underwear, and even the old sexy lingerie I was hanging onto just in case my younger skinny bod miraculously appeared again.
I even donated a bunch of books to the library and the Sally Ann.
Now, the Boy has a closet that can be opened without fear of being buried alive in an avalanche of crap, I no longer spend 20 minutes each morning looking for socks without holes, and best of all, I now have room for new stuff! ; )




4 Comments:

Blogger Netter said...

Awww, to declutter! I do that every once in a while. It always feels good. I have been looking at all my overstuffed dresser drawers that hold things I NEVER wear and probably never will. You have inspired me. I send all my books to my Cousin. She's a school librarian in a tiny high school in Kansas. Her yearly new book budget is around $200....?!?! That's insane but I have friends sending her books too. That is the wonderful thing about a book. It makes its home where it lands.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Nice undies.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing feels better than a good Junk Rampage when it's over!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Ladybird said...

Are you giving away those books? I wish I were near enuf to take some of them

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home