Friday, April 11, 2008

Breast Reduction Mentor

I'm lucky enough to have someone at work who just had breast reduction surgery in February. She's been very helpful. Along with help filling out confusing medical leave forms and telling me about what's going to happen, she even showed me her boobs two weeks ago to show me the scars aren't a big deal. This week, she showed me a miracle. She jogged across her cubicle a few times, and her breasts remained absolutely stationary! And she wasn't even wearing a bra!
It all just keeps getting better and better!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good you have someone in person to hear about the before and after. You gals are so open about stuff. Back in my day, we just said "elective surgery" if anything. Us old timers need to get over it, huh? LOL!

Oh do see Panic Room! It was good! Brave One was just "eh" but okay to watch if you need entertainment.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Yarn Tails said...

ok I am so lost. When are you having the surgery again. And could you send me your addy through my email. I want to send you a recovery/get well soon gift. Have something special in mind.

yarn_tails at comcast dot net

7:53 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Awww, thanks Brandy!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Really? They didn't move? That's crazy.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home