Monday, May 12, 2008

Three Very Bad Minutes


So, Peter drove me to the Fredericton public library this morning, an hour and forty-five minutes away, to attend a reading by the author who wrote the prequel to Anne of Green Gables, and another who has written several books about "Anne" author Lucy Maud Montgomery. Being a huge of fan of Lucy Maud, I was very excited.
When I walked into the library, the first thing I saw was a sign saying the event had been cancelled.
I cursed, went to the ladies room, as it had been a long trip and I really had to to go, and was confronted by an unspeakably foul mess in the lone toilet. I mean, it looked like ten people had used it without flushing.
I took that as my cue to leave. Clearly, the Fredericton library has it out for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yarn Tails said...

oh man! I have something for you and I need to finish getting it put together. I have more time now I think, with having no job. I will let you know when I send it out!

You know since your surgery I bet I could fit you in my suitcase and you can go to France with me! LOL

12:19 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

That's horrible.
And gross.
Really gross.
The library owes you. I hope you told them that.

How are the girls??

1:40 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I'm perfectly willing to be stuffed into a suitcase if it means a trip to France, Brandy.

And the girls are awesome, Kare!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Ick! Man! How utterly disappointing!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home