Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Watching A LOT Of Movies



I never rent movies. But I've been making up for it over the past week and half.
Jaws: Still scary 30 years later.
The Hours: Too artsy-fartsy. Too much gratuitous girl-on-girl kissing. What the hell was up with Virginia Woolf/Nicole Kidman planting that lip lock on her sister? Ewww.
Under The Tuscan Sun: Loved it. The story of my life... well, the divorce and personal growth part, minus the Italian villa, unfortunately. Can't believe I've never seen it before.
Transamerica: Really, really good. I completely stopped seeing Felicity Huffman as Lynette on Desperate Housewives, and actually felt sorry for her/him. If I had a penis, I'd want it removed, too.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home