Monday, December 12, 2005

Men Are Pigs


And it starts very early on. My two year-old son's favourite thing in the whole world right now is flatulence. He likes it even more than candy and Barney. His favourite book is "Walter The F*rting Dog." My preferred term is "toot." Someone recently taught him the other word. Now, no matter where he is or who he is with, when he toots, he gleefully announces, "I f*arted!" And laughs and laughs. The sad thing is, he'll never stop thinking it's funny, not even when he's 50 and a professor/doctor/judge/Prime Minister of Canada. I'm glad I'm a girl, because men are pigs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Did you say something?

I couldn't hear because I just farted, Phillip.

For the record; I only taught him "skid mark". Someone else is responsible for the F Word.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

You let Peter near your child?!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Yes she did. Insanity isn't it.

No finger left unpulled.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home