Friday, August 18, 2006

I Think I Need To Make More Friends (the human kind)

I've been torn the past few days over whether to move Charlotte, the spider who lives in my sideview mirror ( yes, I named her,) to a location better suited to an arachnid.
I actually found myself thinking these thoughts as I drove home tonight, watching Charlotte bounce up and down on her web, and flap wildly in the wind:

"What if she really wants the web on my car door? Maybe she likes having her universe shaken at least twice a day when I drive around. Maybe it's fun to her. Maybe she's an extreme spider."

And:

"But what if she doesn't move somewhere else because she doesn't realize other places don't move around...I wonder if spiders have some sort of brain?"

Sweet Jesus.

5 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

We could take your car to Grand Manan and see if she makes it to the island.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

I'd move her with a big shoe. And this is why. God spoke to me today and this is hard to believe, but He told me that her time is over and she should be smucked with a shoe. Good and hard. (And apparently her name is Suki. Who would have thought?) Heaven is waiting. I was just going to let you know this and how weird is it that you were actually looking for answers...
; )

1:13 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

You guys just wait you realize YOU'RE crazy someday!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Karen you are too funny!!!! lmao

10:15 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I'd move her with a torch. omg, I'm actually panicking about this friggin' spider and I'm a million miles away from you. As long as it's alive there's a chance it can make it to me. PLEASE KILL HER. PLEASE.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home