Monday, February 26, 2007

Cute Things The Boy Said This Weekend, And Not So Cute



Cute: (Upon entering the washroom) "I'd like some privacy."

Not So Cute: (To Peter) "How ya doin, turd?" (There was some confusion over this. I thought he said, '" 'tard," while Peter heard "turd." Whichever it was, he didn't hear it from me!)

Cute: (After I told him he couldn't play in the neighbor's yard) "They won't mind, Mommy, I'm cute!"


Not So Cute: "Bugger!" (That one's my fault."


Here he is bowling this weekend. I somehow managed to hurt my elbow that day. I have a bowling injury. How cool am I?

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

the how you doin turd sounds like something i would say ROFL

10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is definitely something Mary would say. I should know I am her mom!

Said it before and I will say it again,

Gotta love them kids!! They say the darnest things!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Oh, you have him dressed so cute. He must have had a blast bowling.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Look at his form on the bowling lane! Very professional.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Netter said...

Kids say the craziest things. When sam was three, he wanted to see my drivers lisc., so I showed it to him and he said I looked like Miss Piggy in it. I let him live.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

so.....would it have been better if he called Peter a 'tard? What is that anyway? Did he mean 'retard'? LOL (either way, it's pretty funny)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

hahaha
kids!

I love the picture. His stance looks very pro.

...you have a bowling injury! ROFL.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home