Sunday, April 01, 2007

Destiny's Donut


Last night, I ran into Tim Hortons to grab a coffee, and while waiting, noticed a sign introducing the new "Triple Chocolate Donut."
The young guy at the counter saw my gaping mouth and said, "You want one, don't you?"
Just as " No, they'll make me fat, and besides, there aren't any left...' came out of my mouth, another TimGuy came out with a full tray.
I kept my willpower, and left with just my coffee.
When I rolled up the rim, I wasn't surprised to see that I had won... a free donut!
Obviously, the fat and calories don't count when it's destiny. And they're pretty effin' good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

It was a spiritual sign - and the bible clearly states that no calories can be consumed when thy consume spiritual signs.

(okay - maybe it doesn't, but eat it anyway)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

If that wasn't destiny I don't know what would be.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like one sweet donut!!!

*drools*

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yum! Dang, there aren't any TH's here. Note to self: go to Canada.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Willpower?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home