Monday, September 10, 2007

I Know What Was Wrong With Britney Last Night


She got out there on stage in front of all those people and the TV cameras and suddenly realized, "OMGOD! I've given birth twice and now I'm dancing half naked in slutty underwear!"
I thought she seemed self conscious. Didn't she move like someone who was sucking in her gut with all her might, and trying to keep everything else from flapping around?
She definitely looks awesome for someone who's given birth twice, but no matter how many crunches you do, the pre-preggers bod is gone forever.

5 Comments:

Blogger Netter said...

I honestly thought her problem was the high heeled boots she had on. I don't think she had good balance in them, she looked unstead. Every time I see her in tabloids, she's in flip flops or something like that.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I kinda wondered at her choice of costume after have two babies. I never let my soft white underbelly out, never.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

You Guys! I don't know what you see but I would love to have her body! Holy. I'd wear that outfit to the grocery store if I looked like her.
She did seem nervous though.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Really? Because Madonna's abs and Sarah Jessica Parker's abs look like they could CUT someone. But maybe that's because they are pod people or something.

Britney's body was fine. It was the glassy stare and lack of confidence that made me uncomfy.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I think she would have looked great in some kind of bustier-dress type thing. You CAN be sexy without practically exposing your hoo-haw.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home