Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shortbread Cookies Are Easy! (A Lost Post)




I had lots of posts planned over December, but lacked the time (and energy) to actually get them on. This is one of them.




Shortbread cookies are one of the few non-chocolate sweets that I really like. For some reason, I had always thought they were very tricky to make.


I gave them a try in December using the recipe off the corn starch box, just for the hell of it, and it turns out they're incredibly easy!


How sad that my ignorance deprived me of them all those years. However, considering the amount of butter in them, perhaps it was actually a blessing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

omg. Shortbreads are delish!!
There is also a great recipe in one of the Best of Bridge books for whipped short bread. These just melt in your mouth.
Imagine if you drizzled chocolate over them...

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home