Sunday, August 20, 2006

And, Since I Know You're Dying To See What Junk I Bought...


Two local interest books, one about pirate treasure in the Maritimes, and a book of spooks in St. Andrew's.

A stained glass ship, a tea measuring spoon, and blueberries from the blueberry shack in Pennfield, NB.

A pottery mug with a handle shaped like a whale's tail, to add to my pottery mug collection. Isn't it cute?

Also, two bowls with shells all over them, a Grand Manan pullover that I bought to keep warm during the whale cruise that didn't happen (I've already stained it), and, from Whale Cove Knitters, a canvas bag featuring their logo, a whale wearing a sweater. I know, I don't knit, not yet anyway, but look! It's a whale wearing a sweater! How was I supposed to pass that up?



2 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Thanks for letting us see!
I love when you go on your trips because you always come back with awesome pictures and I get a mini vacation right here at home. I don't know if you know how nice it is for us. It's really nice. Thanks for sharing.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your junk. Its always great!!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home